LICET® is a logical-conceptual model promoting fair and sustainable development that can be implemented by people and companies (public and private) willing to be activate promoter of the well-being for themselves, others and the territory.
LICET® was registered in 2009 as a collective – collaborative brand managed by AREGAI in accordance with the Regulations and technical specifications. Developed 100% in Italy after a confrontation with European, Chinese, American and Australian delegations, it is composed of 5 values divided into 38 sustainability criteria (in addition to the classic values of the environment, economy and society, there are also those concerning territorial culture and innovation / creativity).
The 5 values are:
- L – LINK WITH THE TERRITORY: Imprint the identity of the place. No standardization!
- I – INNOVATION AND IMPROVEMENT: Regulating the rhythms of innovation. No stagnation!
- C – COMPETITIVENESS AND FAIRNESS: Creating shared wealth. No speculation!
- E – ECO-SUSTAINABILITY: Do not waste and do it in an ecological way. No pollution!
- T – TAKING CARE OF THE PEOPLE: Personalize and be attentive to different needs. No social degradation!
It enhances merit, measuring sustainability and helping to communicate it without mentioning sustainability directly, but demonstrating by presenting your efforts more clearly (with the SMART LABEL) and by supporting the ability collaborate, by making good use of collective intelligence’s solutions (with the collective brand).
The participatory evaluation system activates all parties in the life cycle of your project / product / service (self-evaluation – technical evaluation – evaluation of the perceived value), strengthening trust and credibility.
How to get the LICET BRAND?
Write to email@example.com, we will give you all the information to obtain the Brand and we will offer the tools and methods you can use to:
- practise a LICET® culture
- define the vision and your strategic planning
- tell your value using the SMART LABEL
- plan your improvement by activating a collective and participatory effort
- generate measurable benefits in terms of fair and sustainable well-being
- increase your credibility, also through third party certifications
A common language to know how you position yourself in relation to a market attentive to sustainability
Your ability to generate well-being for yourself and the territory, according to 5 values and 38 criteria
Find how sustainable you are!
In a transparent way with SMART LABEL, activating new forms of mutually enriching collaboration
With participatory sustainable development projects and programs, made unique by our brand
Unlike other labeling system or performance reports, SMART LABEL LICET® tells with word and graphics, the actions implemented and what makes you different, to facilitate the meeting between demand and offer, in synergistic collaboration.
Do you want more informations?
Fill out the form, we’ll answer to all your questions!