Here you can find the companies committed to the process towards sustainability!
The SMART LABEL LICET® is similar to the label we see on refrigerators. Instead of communicating the performance (e.g. energy consumption), LICET helps you to communicate and make their value evident and visible.
SMART LABEL LICET® supports organizations to get visible to those attentive to sustainable development, offering a distinctive way of doing business, reaching straight to the hearts and minds of your audiences. As with a photograph, it makes you understand at a glance the value of a project, a product, a service, a company or an entire supply chain. The common language make it easier to explain the decisions taken on the issues that interest producers and consumers. The graphs show, in a simple and intuitive way, the level of proactivity in solving problems and finding solutions according to 5 values and 38 LICET criteria. A photograph shows the status of the actions taken at a given moment (for example to tell the sustainability of a project or an event), while multiple photographs, taken over time, help to tell their story by strengthening trust and credibility
You can use the SMART LABEL LICET® for:
- make yourself known and appreciated according to logics that go beyond the price;
- activate fitting collaborations, such as during job interviews, or the search for project partners, or the selection of suppliers;
- have useful feed backs, because it stimulates comparisons between produced and perceived value, based on reliable criteria that measure actions in a concrete and objective way;
- consider multiple points of view, e.g. between designers and users, or public administrations and citizens.
Communication is SMART because it indicates sustainable actions in the following way: S – specific and simple; M – measurable, according to a high or low degree of proactivity according to the bars of the histogram; A – achievable, with the right resources managed in a balanced way; R – realistic, because it shows what is behind the product or service; T – bound to time.
The SMART LABELS below are the result of the self-assessment and technical evaluation of some of our members. To search for them you can use the search engine in two ways:
- by clicking on the percentages (%) to see who has reached a certain level of proactivity for one of the 5 LICET values
- by clicking on the categories to find out someone within a particular economic sector that might interests you!
How can this search be useful to you?
- To find members who have high proactivity values for a certain value and could help you improve
- To identify who has low values and maybe needs your support, services or products
So many opportunities to grow together!
With LICET you can get active!
Take the Free Self-Assessment Test
Measure the produced and perceived value of what you do, to improve in a mindful way.
The LICET® system includes also a participatory evaluation system that offers higher reliability and allows you to gain feedback useful for reaching durable and sustainable improvement.
Take the free test to evaluate the sustainability of your behaviours
A common language to know how you position yourself in relation to a market attentive to sustainability
Your ability to generate well-being for yourself and the territory, according to 5 values and 38 criteria
Find how sustainable you are!
In a transparent way with SMART LABEL, activating new forms of mutually enriching collaboration
With participatory sustainable development projects and programs, made unique by our brand
Do you want more informations?
Fill out the form, we’ll answer to all your questions!